Followers

Saturday 13 April 2013

Jewellery Mixed Media Drawer Box

Hello Friends ,
This is Mallika here today to share a New Creation to inspire you all for our upcoming amazing challenge .
I have tried my hands a little at Mixed Media . The Crafters workshop templates are so versatile and the work like a charm .
I will be writing a little less today as my health has gone down and my brain is not functioning properly , so apologies for that .
Lets start with the supplies used -
MOD PODGE - Once I start using it , I am hooked to it .. It a very good sealant . I like the way paper sticks to base wood with mod podge . You can see the texture on my butterflies - all thanx to mod podge .

Papers - They are a mix three stacks - Prima Collection {Rondelle }  , DCWV Luxary Stack  , DCWV Lace and linen stack . 

Distress Inks - My lifeline - Vintage Photo , walnut stain , Wild Honey , Frayed Burlap 

Tearing Tool - Heart Attack 

Assorted Mulbury Flowers  and leaves 

TCW Template - Bricks  6 by 6 

Heat Gun - Ranger { European Version } 

Trimmer - Tonic Trimmer 
Ribbons , Cameo , Cage , laces are from my Stash .
For the  texture , I have used modelling paste , You can even use colgate for that .  Do read my post on distress inks for that .
There might be a possibility that I have forgotten to mention something , Please do write in comment section for any doubts .
For any information regarding products kindly mail at info@crafterscorner.in
Regards
Mallika














10 comments:

  1. Oh Mallika.This is to die for gorgeous.If you do this when you are sick,what will you do when you are hale and hearty!:-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou di :(
      You know my reason of sickness :P :P

      Delete
  2. omg its so pretty! i like your texture paste and idea of using colgate !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is stunning ,fabulous ,pretty piece of art.what happened dear to your health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww......this is awesome....i loved the jewellery box.....beautiful look of the template.......i loved it whole......

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is gorgeous!!!!, hope you feel better soon !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant exquisite ...super gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !