Followers

Friday 14 June 2013

DOUBLE SLIDER BOX WITH A TAG

Hi friends,

Its Anita here with most terrible time as I,m at  the moment suffering from most horrible tootchache. Its Killing!!!!! But its my turn to post and so here I am with my project inspite of all aches and pains.
WHY!!! because I love all followers at Crafters Corner and did not want to deprive them from any posts.
Its a month of Gifts Galore and we shall bring to you various gifting ideas all along. So do play along our Challenge 9 if you feel inspired seeing our projects. We would love to see your creation. And if you win you will be getting one distress paint and one distress stain of your choice. Thats wonderful I believe!!!

Here is a unique box made by me and is ideal for giving gifts. I had seen this box while browsing through the net one day, and since then its been on my mind.

I have used Chip board to make the base of my box as I wanted it to be really strong. All other supplies are given below. I would suggest you use the scorpal if you want to make any kind of box or bags as perfect measurements with perfect scoring always results in perfect projects.

So without much ado!!!! Here is what I made.





The box has two covers, one at the top and a second sliding cover that can be pulled out from two sides. I have used Distress paints to colour the edges of my MDF tag and its a beautiful medium to colour any surface. It gives a smooth finish in minutes. Crafters Corner has a wide range of all colours of Distress paints and stains.

Here is a list of supplies used.

Chipboard from stash
Martha Stewart Punch around the page-Cherish
Distress paints--Tumbled Glass
Distress Inks-- Tumbled Glass
Zephyr paper Pad 6 by Prima
Fancy Tags 2 by spellbinders
Mulberry flowers
stamp-Inkadinkado
Scor pal
Fiskars paper Trimmer
Pearl stickers and resin embellishment from stash
brads from stash.

If you have any queries regarding this project feel free to ask us here or mail us at info@crafterscorner.in
Also do leave your comments. We are always happy to hear from you. Crafters Corner houses all brands and supplies under one roof. You name it and we have it. And if its not there , we shall be happy to get it for you. All you do is think and we will give wings to your creativity.

Till then.......... HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!

9 comments:

  1. To To Tooo pretty d box is....plz after yr tooth get f9...do share a tute on this box...the clrs ,deco is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Will certainly do so!!! But not now. There is another video tute waiting at the month end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous, love all the embelishments and colors !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful anita ...very elegant and true to yur style !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project.My fav colours too.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pagla gaye hai hum .. yeh dekh ke hum tho :P
    bful mahsallah !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its just jaw dropping gorgeous work Anita ..Loved the double slider box and tag and your embellishing is so beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice creation... i love it... do you have any video how to make this box....

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !