Followers

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Wallet Gift Card / money holder

Hello Everybody,

How is everybody? Have you guys gained tons of weight after going overboard with the Mithai eating? I have and I am not ashamed to say that I will be very happy if some of you are also struggling with holiday weight gain.;-)

Today is my turn to share a project with you. Since our theme this month is to do with festivities,I decided to try out a wallet card which can serve as a gift card/money holder. You can use this as a card or  add some goodies like chocolate bars,gift cards,money etc inside it .This has been in my to-do list for a long time and what better time to make these than during the gift giving season.This is fairly simple to do and goes really fast.



 

 
I used the DVWV Lace and linen stack for this and the beautiful resin bird and flowers received in our DT package. We also received some gardenia petals and some other flowers which I have used in this project.
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the resin pieces and the gardenia petals. I love both of these products. Resins are so easy to use and always look good and the gardenia petals are perfect as fillers.
 


 
 
Supplies used :

Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick
Martha Stewart Scoring board
Glossy Accents
Ek success Abstract flower punch
Mulberry Roses
Two Layer Retro flower - Lemon Yellow
Gardenia Petals - Pink
Scotch Pink advanced tape glider and tape
Resin pieces

Hope you liked this project and give it a try.

Have a happy crafty day.

Cheers
Pallavi

11 comments:

We would love to hear from you !