Followers

Thursday 5 June 2014

Whimsy Flower Fairy!

Hello everyone!
How are you all doing? Well today i am here to share a card I made!
I've fallen in loveee with stamping. I had a hard time deciding what to make since our store has such a vast variety of stamps and i picked quiet a lot of them recently :P could't resist hehe with the super awesome pricing!

Now without any further delay here's the card I've made.



I've done 3d stamping here. I so love the whimsy flower fairies stamp! Isn't it cute? I've painted it with distress inks. I've used Stampendous Shabby Embossing enamel around the image It looks so Gorgeous!


Since the product of the month is Impression Obsession stamps I decided to create the background of my card using a very cute butterfly stamp by Impression Obsession. I loved the way it turned out looks as good as a pattern paper!


Next I've made the rose using Joy Crafts Flower die. I've used the Chole stamp with my flower and some gorgeous resin embellishments our store has. I am so addicted to use these resins they add the perfect touch to the card and look pretty!

Hope you all liked my card!

The list of supplies used is below!
Have a gr8 day!
Hugs
Anchal Sapra

PRODUCTS USED-
1)Whimsy- Flower Fairies stamp
2)Impression Obsession- Butterfly Garden
3)Spellbinders- Radiant Rectangles
4)Joy craft flower
5)Anja Vintage decoration
6)Memory Box- Chloe Stem
7)Cherry Lynn- French Pastry Doily
8)Stampendous Shabby Embossing enamel
9)Resin- Rose wreath frame
10)Liquid Pearl- White
11)Archival Black ink pad
12)Distress ink- Forest Moss
13)Distress ink- Vintage Photo
14)Distress ink- Walnut Stain
15)Distress ink -Old Paper
16)Distress ink- Scattered Straw
17)Distress ink- Victorian Velvet
18)Distress ink- Tattered Rose
19)Distress ink -Chipped Sapphire
20)Distress ink -Broken China
21)Tonic Trimmer
22)Tonic Scissor
23)Ink blending tool
24)Ink blending foam
25)Craft sheet


2 comments:

  1. Highly energetic blog, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?


    Here is my blog post - protect swf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Anchal.... Loved the 3D effect!! And the colors are magical.... Tfs

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !