Followers

Thursday 6 April 2017

PLAID Stencil and Liquid Leaf play

Hellooo...
Rupa here from Crafters Corner... It's Thursday again and today I have a video tutorial for you. My first tutorial on video. Please bear some editing issues...I am learning!
This weeks Product Highlight is CHALK PAINTS, STENCIL and LIQUID LEAF, Copper.

I have altered a champagne glass packaging box using these products.
Here is what I started with...


After the makeover.


Do join me as I share my thought process and creative mess here.
Here is the you tube link




Do get back to me if you have any queries. Awaiting your feedback. Have a lovely week ahead. I will see you next week with another Plaid play.
Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling.
Cheers
Rupa






2 comments:

  1. The elephant motif is especially enchanting and ethnic looking with the lovely red- gold look
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! this is simply Awesome !! ..I love the way you have created the whole box with plaid craft products ..looks just fabulous !!. Your video tutorial really great

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !