Followers

Thursday 27 July 2017

Wrap up post for July with PLAID !

Hellooo Crafty folks...
It's Thursday  and am glad to be here today. I have a wrap up of all the PLAID play that I did this month.
You can have them all on one post here and click on the one that you have missed or would like to view again.

PROJECT 1

 I started the month with Quick crackle with Mod podge.
Here I showed you how to use mod podge to create crackle and then decoupage too.

This is what I made...



If you wish to see the video of the making, click here.



PROJECT 2

This was Antique play with Plaid, where I showed you how to use Antique matte mod podge . I had up cycled some empty pill bottles to create kitchen shakers!
 Here they are...



The video is here!



PROJECT 3
And finally I had Fusion play with Plaid. Here I combined mixed media and decoupage technique with chalk paints to show you an altered project.
Here are some pics...





Enjoy your stay here and I will see you next month with my Plaid play.

Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling.
Cheers,
Rupa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you !