Followers

Monday 30 October 2017

Hydrangea Lawns Fussy Cut Layout!

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! I have a brand new post today to share with all of you! 
I'm sure by now you all have tried the Gorgeous oh soo Beautiful paper pad by Dress my Craft- Hydrangea lawns! And the latest collection to the Hydrangea lawns collection are the Motif sheets! 
Such pretty coordinating images that you can fussy cut and add to your projects! 
I just love them! So I thought why not create something with them to Inspire you all! 
Here's a sneak peek of the project! You'll see the complete layout at the end of the post!




So without much ado lets get started!

I've taken this print from the paper pad trimmed it down a lil and adhered it to a white chipboard sheet. Next ligtly cover the base with clear gesso. This will protect the print and prime the surface so that one can use paints and sprays on top without the base print disappearing. 


Next I created the photo mats and fussy cut all the elements! See how beautiful they look! 

Here's a close up of some flowers!

They are soo Gorgeous! 


Next I've added the photo mats and a small fussy cut piece from the paper pad so it fills up all the gaps my fussy cut pcs will leave, I've also added some metallique wax to the base. The sheen is gives can only be seen in person! The camera doesn't capture it at all!

Next I've added some stone effect paste- Pumice to the base to create some texture!


Arranged and adhered all the die cuts! It looks so beautiful! And its so easy and quick!

Lastly for finishing touches I've used some watercolour paints, Glitter flakes and some more fussy cutting pieces from the Motif sheets! 






Hope you all enjoyed todays post! 
Please feel free to ask any questions!
Love
Anchal Sapra


       PRODUCTS USED
  1. Hydrangea Lawns - 12"X12" Paper Pad
  2. Hydrangea Lawns Motif Sheet
  3. Stone Effect Paste Set 3.38oz Each
  4. Tonic Scissor 7 inch
  5. Glossy Accents Precision Tip 2oz





2 comments:

We would love to hear from you !